Sunday, February 22, 2009

The gift of Grace


Ytd went for class gathering at pasir ris beach..
at 1st thgt will have lots of ppl coming..
den who noes some irresponsible ppl told us that dey r coming den in e end didn't come also didn't make e effort to tell us..
we spent so much money n we can't get back our money..
[haix]
sometimes I really think I dun wanna do all this anymore..
everytime organised event like not success..
I rather spent my day wif jux a few good frens..
but nvm I shouldn't think abt it anymore it's in e past..
think so much I also can't get back my money..
it's been so long..
everytime I watch a show with jux a small little sad thing or I envy other ppl I will feel like crying..
n sometimes I couldn't control my emotion I really feel like crying out loud..
but I couldn't I have to control all my emotion in my heart..
I hope I can noe e reason y I'm behaving like this..
I feel so weird in my heart like a big stone is pressing on it..

Today's sermon was abt the gift of Grace..
*John 1:14-17
What r e enemies of Grace..??
1]Legalism - Regain e joy of freedom..??
*1 Samuel 15
*Galatians 4:15
2]Condemnation - Receive e revelation of God's love..
*Hebrews 10:22
*Romans 7:19, 24
*       "      8:1
3]Pride - Respond with bold humility..
*James 4:6
*1 Peter 5:5
*Luke 19

LoVe,
PrinCess FloRence


No comments: