today i start e day early..
i woke up at 9am..
i was disturbed by a phone call n couldn't go back to slp..
so i decided to start studying..
i study until around 3pm i sms hunny abt sth tt we all along hv prob wif..
we clarified things n said out our feeling abt each other..
n we r nw v gd..
i still feel tt our frenship is v healthy..
hahax..
it's gd to talk things out..
rather than keeping it to urself..
n we feel gd n dere seems to hv burden..
accept e thing btw Xin Yi n mi..
it's so......
nvm..
muz enjoy life..!!
after i talk wif hunny i didn't went back to study..
i eat non-stop..
den watch cartoons wif my sista..
hahax..
after watching i ate my dinner..
thgt of studying agn but didn't..
i went to use com..
waste abt 2 hrs watching by 2 MVs..
but i think their songs r nt bad..
dey r jux only 16..
younger than mi ndey r so talented..
dey dance v well..
n dey r v pretty..
i like e younger sista..
Yumi..
althgh dey r twins but i think Yumi is prettier..
hahax.. :P
here's a couple of songs from them..
hope u'll enjoy..
不够成熟 BY2
BY2首支MV-買買買
Prayer:
i give U glory, Lord, for Ur Word..
Thank U for Ur revelation..
One thing have I desired of U, Lord..
It is to know U in e name of Jesus..
I desire a new fellowship wif U, n to noe U more n more everyday, in Jesus' name..
My desire is to dwell in Ur presence..
Lord, as I come into Ur presence, reveal Urself to mi..
I desire a new revelation in Jesus' name, Lord..
I desire to hear ur voice..
Speak to mi, Lord, n use mi in Jesus' name..
I desire to b blessed by U..
I desire to established by U..
I desire to increase in U..
I desire to grow in U..
Thank U, Lord..
In Jesus' name I pray..
Amen..
GCE 'O' lvl countdown:
11 more days..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment