Friday, October 24, 2008

Stress & exams..!!

Have I introduce my fav book..??
4 books from e author of Stephenie Meyer..
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn..
it is v interesting..
i couldn't stop reading e min i start to read..
althgh i haven't finish e last 2 books..
but i'm sure it will b v interesting..
dere is a movie of tis twlight in 12th dec..
but i dunno izzit showing in S'pore or nt..
hope it will b showing in S'pore..
these books r more interesting n more enjoyable than other books tt i've read b4..
u'll muz go n read..
go lib n borrow or save money to but it..
hahax..
i cnt start reading agn..
if nt it will affect my exam..
Still in e exam period..!!
so tired but still have to hold on..
today maths was terrible..
i couldn't take it..
i thgt it was quite easy..
if i didn't go listen to wt Mrs Chan said jiu hao lerhx..
nvm i work extra hard for my paper 2..
after all this will have fun..!!
n i will miss all my frens..
i hope we all will still b able to meet out in e future..
frens muz miss mi worx..
muackx..!!

Prayer:
Lord, I appreciate U, I worship U with my spirit, soul n body..
I love U, Father, U r my portion in e land of e living, my hiding place n my shield..
Lord, I put my trust in U n I noe I shall nv b put to shame..
Father, Lord, choose mi for miracle every day of my life; deliver mi from e mouth of e lion..
Speak Ur Word of power into my situations, empower mi to prosper, empower mi to dwell in safety in Jesus' dear name..
Glorious Lord, turn my defeat to victory, disappoinment to appoinment..
Let my days b filled with Ur blessings n happiness..
Thank U, Jesus, for Ur love in Jesus' name..
Amen..!!

Countdown till freedom:
17 more days..!!

No comments: