Wednesday, October 29, 2008

'O' lvl is coming to an end..!!

'O' lvl is coming to an end soon..!!
woohoo..!!
it's so exciting..
today revised on poa den maths..
hope tml maths cn do..
tml cm back hv to study a lot..
fri having 2 poa's paper n bio paper 4..
from morning until afternoon..
jia you..!!
hahax..
my mood was nt v gd tis whole day..
kept on having bad moods..
den jux nw nearly break down..
Veron today cnt use hp bcos her hp dropped into a pail of water..
hahax..
nw her hp like kena cancer like tt..
e singtel person said tt at anytime e hp will die..
meaning cnt use anymore..
even how much u pay also cnt repair e hp..
say until like last stage den waiting for death like tt..
sad case..
rose today go out stay over nite until next wk.
den veron go work..
tis fri go chalet wif her fren until sun..
left Kimmy n I at hm..
it's gd lahx..
cos i cn study peacefully..
hahax..
but smt at nite even half of my family is at hm also v noisy derx..
so at nite hv to hide at room..

Prayer:
Thou merciful Father, in e name of Jesus, I refuse to live in pride, I refuse to exalt myself, I refuse to walk in my own way for Ur Word says,"His soul which is lifted up is nt upright in him.."
Father, as I come into Ur presence, increase my faith..
Jesus, baptize mi wif e Spirit of faith..
I refuse to walk by sight..
Help mi to look away from self..
Help mi to lool away from ppl..
I look away from e storms of life..
I receive e grace to walk by faith every day of my life in e name of Jesus Christ..
Thank U, Lord, for hearing mi in Jesus' precious name..
Amen..

Countdown till freedom:
12 more days..!!

Countdown till class chalet:
18 more days..!!

No comments: