Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Privilege of Praying:"Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done."

Today's msg was The Privilege of Praying:"Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done.."
Matthew 6:33-34
" 6:9-10
" 16:18-19
1)Why do we nt pray..??
Luke 15:11-24
a]False sense of sufficiency
b]Lack of true intimacy
-we fall in love in e gifting n 4get e giver..

2)How den should we pray..??
-e Lord's prayer is an example..
2 Corinthians 7:14-15
a]Think Relationship-It's abt People..
b]Think Revelation- It's hearing from God..
c]Think Repentance-It starts wif Ourselves..
Isaiah 16

Ohhx my goodness gracious mi..!!
I'm so tired..
i nd rest..
but i still hv to go to church..
today's service was fast..
pastor wan us to PRAY everyday everytime n abt everything..
so i muz learn to pray every nw n den..
den today gg hm..
my sista n i go buy dessert..
today eat non-stop..
but no matter how much i eat i also won't get fat..
i wanna gain weight until 45kg..
but i'm still stuck at......
can't say..
today study 1 chp of bio only..
i finally noe how to download eng song alr..
wahahax..
i'm so clever..
today kept on 4getting wt i wanna do n wt i wanna say..
i think i used up up to many of my brain cells on my studies alr..
tt's nt a gd thing..
muahahax..

Prayer:
Jesus, U r e centre of my joy, my caretaker; U r my all in all..
Father, Lord, I come into Ur presence this day, for in Ur presence dere is fullness of joy..
I command e seed of sadness, sorrow tt e enemy has planted in mi to b destroyed..
Dear Lord, restore unto mi Thy joy in Jesus' name..
Jehovah God, I receive e joy of God tt passeth all human understanding in my marriage, family, business in Jesus' name..
I speak joy into my every situation of my life..
I shall nt live my life in sorrow..
May Ur everlasting joy b my portion in Jesus' name..
Amen..

Countdown till freedom:
15 more days..
woohoo..!!

Countdown till class chalet:
21 more days..!!

No comments: