Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lonely in sch

feeling sick of sch each day..
today class enrolment is 16 out of 39..
muahahax..
so powerful sia..
it's normal sch day n ppl r nt coming..
tis few days Ms Sim kept on pulling ppl to go counseling..
hahax..
she said tt we should go counsel if we r feeling stress..
so tt we will feel beta n cn do well in our 'o'..
I went thgh every lesson feeling slpy..
too tired to conc..
den during chi class..
i found out tt Ting & Xiu didn't come to sch..
so didn't go nite class..
thgt i could study at hm..
but in e end it didn't succeed..
so i use com den do maths use com do maths..
den at 9 sth pm bell called..
she clarified some personal things wif mi..
althgh she said tt we should bring things out to talk..
mayb for her she cn..
but for mi certain things tt is in e past i dun feel like talking abt it alr..
n also i dun wanna create more trouble..
but anyway it's gd tt she came n asked mi..
den dere will b no misunderstanding btw us alr..
but honestly i'm v disappointed n confused..
bell told mi sth n I felt tt I can't trust tt person anymore..
but at least i noe tt from nw on I could nt tell tt person any secrets..
I felt so worried..
but I noe God is wif mi n He will b helping mi to walk thgh all e darkest path..
thx God..!!
should always stay positive..
I've included a prayer for whoever wanna pray for increase..
of cos while u'll praying u muz b positive abt it..
dun think tt it will nv happen..
;P

A Prayer:
Father, I appreciate U for Ur Word..
As I pray Ur Word, may I experience Ur mighty miracles in my life in e name of Jesus..
Ur Word says, "U will increase mi greatly.."
I come b4 U to receive anointing for increase, my relationship wif U will increase greatly..
In e name of Jesus, e anointing of God in my life will increase greatly..
Lord, let my love for U, my desire for U, my finance, my business, my ministry, increase greatly in e name of Jesus..
Everything I put my hands to will increase in e name of Jesus..
Lord, make mi stronger than my enemies..
I am stronger than sickness; I will nt get sick..
I am stronger than poverty; I will nt b poor..
I am stronger than weakness; I will nt b weak..
I am stronger than disappointment; i will nt b disappointed..
I am stronger than failure; I will nt fail..
I am stronger than death; I will nt die b4 my time..
I will fulfil e number of my days in e name of Jesus..
I am stronger than depression; I will nt b depressed..
I am stronger than e devil; e enemy of progress..
I am stronger than any hindrance; I will nt b hindered..
I am stronger than sadness; I will nt b sad..
I am stronger than barrenness; I will nt b barren, I will b fruitful..
I am stronger than rejection; i will b accepted..
Thank U, Lord, for increasing mi greatly n for making mi stronger than my enemies..
In e name of Jesus, I pray..
Amen.

countdown for 'o' lvl:
13 more days..!!

No comments: