Sunday, October 19, 2008

Headache..!!

Today didn't go to church..
Having headache since last wk..
so tired..
but i still hv to persevere..
no matter wt happened to my family or wif my sch work..
i will still hold on..
God will give mi e strength to continue..
suffer nw n enjoy life ltr..
study whole day nw muz rest awhile..
i cn feel tt i'm progressing..
LOL..
last wk sci prac was shocking..
i didn't hv time to finish my prac..
den when we were at e holding area..
mdm Ratnam told us tt she 4got to give us e iodine solution for e bio prac in shift 1..
so weird it only happened to shift 1 which is my shift..
LOL..
den we still cn do e prac like nth wrong..
but i will leave it to God..
i still hv other papers to study..
tml having chem paper 3 in e afternoon..
tues having both paper of eng in e afternoon until evening..
wed no exam..
thurs having geo paper in e afternoon..
fri having maths paper 1 in e morning..
almost all e papers r in e afternoon..

Prayer:
I thank U, Lord, for Ur Word in Jesus' name..
Ur Word says,"U will bless mi n I will b fruitful n multiply.."
Everything I lay my hands to do will b fruitful in Jesus' name..
My ministry will b fruitful..
My family will b fruitful..
I will b fruitful in my career..
I will b fruitful in my academic life..
My going out n coming in will b fruitful..
In e name of Jesus, I receive increase of fruitfulness in my life..
I will b fruitful spiritually, materially n mentally..
The works of my hand will b fruitful in Jesus' name..
Amen..
Thank U, Father, for making mi fruitful in e mighty name of Jesus Christ..
Amen..!!

countdown till freedom:
22 more days..!!

No comments: