Friday, October 3, 2008

Sleepy day..

Blog agn..!!
today still feeling v slpy..
feel like slping all e time..
i think my eyes' degree has increase..
i study for awhile only den i hv blur vision..
dunno izzit bcos i'm feeling tired or nt..
today suddenly went to SS extra lesson..
worth it u noe..
i learn things n also get to unds how to ans e SBQ..
today's class enrolment is beta..
20 student out of 39..
i think those frens tt didn't turn up is either bcos of too stress or lazy..
hahax..
actually today gt nt much to do..
Chen lao shi & Ms Sim today talk a lot..
told us lots of story..
Ms Sim joke a lot..
smt really can't take it..
she likes to joke a lot lohx..
but it's v fun attending her class..
after SS I when home straight away..
actually wanna go nite class..
but Ting said we jux go n take e nite class' paper do alr hand in..
den in this way we cn study at hm..
if tired still cn rest..
n I reached home at around 3pm..
rest awhile den eat late lunch..
rest agn den didn't study..
hahax..
actually gt read thgh but i dun think gt info go into my mind..
tml hv to study seriously..
jux nw my sista (Rose) bought a 1.5 l of apple tea n force us to drink..
bcos tml she nd it for her GB drill we hv to suffer..
hahax..
jkjk..
didn't suffer..
only go to e toilet v frequently..
she still bought it in e evening..
today i also included a prayer abt mercy..

Prayer:
Lord, I bless U for Ur Word..
Ur Word will b fulfilled in my life..
Lord, Ur Word says, "U redeem my life from destruction.."
therefore, I receive redemption from satanic attack..
I receive redemption from e enemies of progress..
I receive redemption from car accidents, domestic accidents, industrial accidents, n, plane crashes..
I hv been redeemed from e work of e enemy in Jesus mighty name..
God has crowned mi wif honour, I receive honour from God in Jesus' name..
God has crowned mi wif power n authority to do exploits..
I receive e crown of glory..
I receive His loving-kindness n tender mercies..
Everywhere I go, e mercy of God shall follow mi in e name of Jesus..
In my business, e mercy of God will manifest..
In my ministry, I will experience e mercy of God..
In our Church, we will experience e mercy of God..
In our families, we will experience e mercy of God..
In our cities, we will experience e mercy of God..
In our nation, we will experience e mercy of God..
Thank U, Lord, for Ur mercies in my life in e mighty name of Jesus I pray..
Amen..!!

'o' lvl countdown:
12 more days..!! :O

No comments: