Friday, October 31, 2008

'O' lvl is coming to an end soon

Today was v tired..
3 papers tgt..
2 poa papers n bio paper 4..
poa paper 2 was quite diff..
today has a really bad stomach..
my stomach pain until i can't do e exam..
it is really v pain tt kind..
luckily i start to pain when i'm abt to do finish poa paper 1..
thx God..!!
but throughout e whole exam day i nearly couldn't take it..
it's v weird..
i hv e feeling like my buttock is vomiting..
when i go to e ladies is like e feeling..
but it's nt from my mouth..
sry a bit disgusting..
hahax..
n nw i have faith in God tt chp 7 industralisation will come out..
i'm gonna only study chp 7..
all my christian frens r studying chp 7 too..
n i'm gonna believe in God tt dere will b miracle..
hahax..
nw i'm quite happy tt almost all e papers r finished..
even at 1st i was quite scared..
i'm scared of anything n everything..
but i did it..!!
i took all e exams wif no worries..
a bit lahx nt dun hv..
hahax..
den nw left 3 more exam days n tt's it..!!
n i'm gonna enjoy my holi n go crazy like last yr..
but it will b beta than last yr..
althgh last yr also quite fun..
hahax..
tml start ss..
sun also..
den mayb sun nt posting blog..
tis few mths post was quite boring..
n i dun like it..
dere is no pics..
all words..
nvm..
after exam den will nt b boring lerhx..
hahax..

Prayer:
I thank U, Lord, for e power of Ur word..
I receive Ur Word to do exploit in Jesus' name..
Ur Word says,"In righteousness I will b established.."
By e power of Ur Word, I will b established financially, spiritually n maternity in Jesus' name..
My business will b established, my ministry will b established in righteousness, my family will b established in righteousness in Jesus' name..
I will b far away from disease n sickness, I will nt b sick..
I am far away from fear, I will nt b afraid..
I am far away from all e terrors of enemies, it will nt come near mi, my family, children, spouse, ministry, career, Church, in e mighty name of Jesus..
I am established on Christ e solid Rock..
I will nt b moved..
I will nt b afflicted..
I am covered wif e blood of Jesus Christ..
I am far from oppressions..
I am far from terror..
By e authority of Ur Word, no terror shall come near mi..
I overcome all operations of e enemies of my soul in Jesus' name, Amen..
Thank U, Lord, for granting mi victories n ans to all my prayer in Jesus' name I pray..
Amen..!!

Countdown till freedom:
10 more days..!!
yippee..!!

Countdown till class chalet:
16 more days..!!

No comments: