The character of e kingdom-Living e privileged life..
main verse is matthew 16:13-19
*Mark 16:15
*Matthew 6:33
*Acts 1:3
* " 28:31
How can we live in this privileged life effectively?
1] Know ur position-e way God sees u..
*verse 15-18
1st revelation:Who God really is..
2nd:Who u really r in e eyes of God..
2] Know ur purpose-e work tt God sends u to do..
*verse 18-19
*Matthew 18-18
*Luke 12:32
*Acts 17:28
*Joel 2:28
early in e morning i gt serious headache..
i think is migraine..
e pain is excruciating..
but i still go to church..
after church i went to buy chicken cutlet n go home to enjoy..
when i reached home..
my father said tt he has cooked..
ahrx~..
den i hv to eat his cooking n my meal..
i was so full tt my stomach felt like exploding..
hahax..
i study at hm alone..
until my mother came home..
den i asked her to cook soup..
she cooked my fav bak kut teh..
hahax..
but i think she add too much pepper alr..
it was too hot..
i drank 2 big bowls..
after tt i tried to study agn..
but dun really cn conc on my work..
cos my hse is a bit too noisy..
of cos i came to use e com..
hahax..
jux nw quarrel wif my sista(rose)..
she is weird..
at 1st she asked my youngest sis sth..
den in e end she scold my sista..
n gt into a quarrel..
i didn't care abt them..
cos my head is still kind of pain..
so i cont to ignore them until my sista(rose) go bang my door v loudly..
my mother sitting outside said she gt a shocked n jumped up..
den suddenly i could nt control myself..
i scream n shout at my sista..
it's been so long i haven't been reacting like tis alr..
but e last time is still around tis yr..
after tt i could barely talk..
my throat is a bit sore..
in e afternoon i hv been tolerating her..
yet she still dunno she's too much..
haix..
Prayer:
I praise U, Lord, for who U r..
I love U for what U hv done..
Receive glory n honour in Jesus' name..
Ur word says,"Surely goodness n mercy shall follow mi all e days of my life.."
I receive e goodness of God every day of my life..
Goodness n mercy shall follow mi, overtake mi n b my companion everyday, week, mth n yr in Jesus' name..
Everywhere I go n any place I enter, goodness shall speak for mi in Jesus' name..
I call forth goodness n mercy upon my family, businesses, finances; I will enjoy e goodness of God in Jesus mighty name I pray..
Amen..!!
GCE 'O' lvl exam countdown:
10 more days..!!
yipee..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment