Sweetie Gek Tiang
`2.Ur relationship wif her is..??
She's my best fren..!!
`3.Ur 5 impressions on her..??
~quiet
~a real secret-keeper
~trustworthy
~nt a liar to mi
~caring & helpful :D
`4.e most memorable thing she has done for u..??
always dere for mi..listening to my sorrow..
`5.e most memorable things she said to u..??
erm..i dunno lehx..sry ahrx Gek Tiang..hehex..
`6.If she bcms ur lover, u will..??
I will wt..??she won't b my lover..we r nt les..hahax..
`7.If she bcms ur lover, she will nd improvements on..??
~nil~
`8.If she bcm ur enemy, u will..??
I will nt let her b my enemy..n she won't b my enemy..
`9.Repeat e qns above..??
???
`10.Wt do u wanna tell her nw..??
All e best for her 'o' lvl exam..n b happy always..!!hope she will rmb after we graduate..
`11.Ur overall impression on her..:
She is a great secret-keeper..
`12.How do u think ppl will feel around u..??
think i'm crazy n haven't eat my medcine..??
mayb think i'm a pest..??
i dunno..
`13.e characters u love urself r..??
every characters tt i hv except for those bad one..
`14.On e contrary, e characters u hate urself r..??
~losing temper so easily
~smt naggy on Veron
~lazy on certain things
mayb some more but i can't think of any liao..
`15.e most ideal person I wanna b is..??
Myself..I love myself cos God created mi like tis..
`16.For ppl tt care n love u, say sth to them..
I love them too..!!n hope to love them 4eva..muackx muackx..!!
`17.Pass tis quiz to 10 ppl tt u wish to noe how dey feel abt u..
1]Bell
2]Chong Xin
3]Adrian
4]Wei Liang
5]Veron
6]Rose
7]Kimmy
8]Joanna
9]Joey
10]Ke Xin
`18.Who is no.6 having relationship wif..??
nobody
`19.Is no.9 male/female..??
Female
`20.If no.7 n no.10 r tgt, will it b a gd thing..??
No..dey r both gal..nt les..
`21.Wt is no.2 studying abt..??
erm..anything tt he nd to study..??
`22.When was e last time u chat wif no.3..??
Ohhx..tt was a long time..
`23.Wt kind of music does no.8 like..??
Hmm..i dunno..mayb both chi n eng songs bahx..
`24.Does no.1[Bell] has any siblings..??
yupp
`25.Will u woo no.3[Adrian]..??
Nope..He is my best fren..
`26.How abt no.7[Kimmy]..??
Nope..She's my biological sista..
`27.Is no.4[Wei Liang] single..??
I think yes bahx..
`28.Wt is e surname of no.5[Veron]..??
Tan
`29.Wt is no.1[Bell] o's hobby..??
I dunno..nv heard her say abt it..hehex..
`30.Where is no.2[LCX] studying at..??
SGSS
`31.Talk abt sth abt no.1[Bell]..??
She is my sista in christ..althgh last time we hv some misunderstanding n probs..she still truly remain as my most best fren..n I love her loads..!!
`32.Hv u tried developing feelings for no.8[Joanna]..??
Nope..I'm nt a les..
`33.Where does no.9[Joey] live..??
Somewhere in S'pore..n i dunno e place..hahax..
`34.Wt Colour does no.4[Wei Liang] like..??
Hahax..I dunno..we jux noe each other nt long ago nia..
`35.R no.1[Bell] n no.5[Veron] bestfrens..??
Nope
`36.Does no.1[Bell] hv any pets..??
Nope
`37.Is no.7[Kimmy] e sexiest person in e world..??
Nope..She's e cutest..I'm e sexiest..hahax..jkjk..
`38.Wt is no.10[Ke Xin] doing nw..??
I hv no idea.. :P
Wahx..
tis quiz is tiring..
pls bear in mind tt all e things tt I typed is true..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment