Saturday, October 25, 2008

Still in exam period..!!

Today was kind of boring..
i didn't study much..
i start off wif bio..
but den was too slack..
2 more wks we will hv freedom..
my prob wif a close fren has nt been solve..
she doesn't seems to care y am i angry..
i think she is also angry wif mi jux bcos i dun wanna talk to her..
she doesn't even wanna care abt my feeling..
she didn't even ask mi wt happen..
wt kind of fren is she..?!?!
hunny is right..
she wants to hv a gd fren but she doesn't noe how to treat fren..
she did talk to mi one time..
but when i look at her..
i jux feel like crying..
dunno how to talk to her..
haix..
i think i jux 4get her..
anyway i still hv my few best frens..
n i love dem loads..!!
wahahax..!!
nov having a class chalet..
n i'm looking forward to it..
hope e day come fast..
after exam i hv so many things to do..
muahahax..!!

Prayer:
Thank U, Lord, for e promise of prosperity..
Ur Word says," If I obey n serve U, I shall spend my days in prosperity, n my yrs in pleasures.."
Father, in Jesus' name, help mi to b obedient to U so tt I cn spend my days in prosperity..
I come b4 U to receive e anointing to prosper..
I will prosper spiritually..
I will prosper financially..
I will spend my days in prosperity..
I will enjoy abundant prosperity..
I will swim in prosperity..
I will live in prosperity..
I will enjoy divine abundance..
I will live in pleasures all e days of my life..
I will lend to nations by e power of God..
In e name of Jesus, my children will enjoy prosperity..
My family will enjoy prosperity..
My ministry will enjoy prosperity..
Thank U, Lord, for abundant prosperity n pleasures in my life in Jesus' mighty name, I prayed..
Amen..

Countdown till FREEDOM:
16 more days..!!
yipee..!!

No comments: