Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tons of QUESTIONS!!

Stayed with the K2 class again, but until 1530 I went over to the toddler's class. Toddler's class are so small in size. They don't seems to be like Gkidz N3 but they are the same age. Toddler class has nothing much to say. Angel from that class kept calling out to me just for fun. So cute! When I talked to this class children, they will stare at me like I just spoke some alien language. I kept asking them whether they understand but yet they just stare at me. I think they are scared of me.

Toddler class has somethings in common with the K2 class. The children like to touch my hair. The K2 kept touching my hair and asked why my hair is brown. I told them I like then this girl, Gwenda said she want to dye her hair but her parents don't allow her. HAHA! So cute! Then one of the boy kept smelling me and kept touching my hair. He said I smell so nice and my hair is so smooth! HAHA! So cute!! They also kept bringing story books to ask me to read to them. Whenever they bring a chinese book I will say ask Zhou lao shi. It's because I'm scared that I will teach wrong things.

During the outdoor activity, the children like to stand in front of everyone to perform some talent. When this boy show his 'magic', everybody was amazed. They are so cute because that boy simple put his string inside his cap and then he showed it in a 'surprise' way. When we are going back, this 2 boys whom I'm holding them started arguing, but I don't know what they are arguing. At least they are arguing and not shouting at each other. While they are arguing, they are still holding hands. They are so cute because I never seen anybody who are angry with each other yet still have skin contact with each other. They are so adorable!! But I failed to stop them from arguing. I love them a lot and they are the most mature boys in class.

In class, they started to ask about my age again but from a different children. Xuan Hui from the class asked me how old am I. Then when she know her reaction was like, "19? So old? Then next time you will be 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25. Then 100 you will be very old(while showing me an invisicible long beard)." HAHA! I just laugh. During lunch time, this boy asked my age again. His reaction was like this, "19? My brother 14 taller than you erhx. He also taller than my daddy." They like to comment on my age! HAHA!

They asked me whether I can get married or not and of course my answer is yes. Then they asked me whether I have boyfriend which is fine but they ask me whether I have girlfriend. I answered, "I'm a girl so I don't have girlfriend. But I have lots of friends who are girls and boys." Worst thing is that they asked me whether I have a baby or not! HAHA! Before that there is this boy who is so cute. He pressed on my stomach and said he want to listen to my baby! I said I don't have baby how are you going to listen?! HAHA!!

There is too many funny happenings that it's impossible to type all of them out here. I'm just going to store it in my memory. They(K2) are graduating, I wished to buy something for them but I'm not sure whether it is possible and what should I buy. Maybe I should ask the supervisor or Miss Winnie. I extremely enjoyed my day!!:) Thank God so much!!:)

No comments: