Friday, October 29, 2010

Still having fun with the children:)

I was almost late for school today but arrived at the exact time. When I reached, Adam from the K2 class came and hugged me and said, "Miss Tan, today you looked very pretty." It's because today it's my first day wearing a skirt to work. HAHA! He is so cute. There was other comments like, "Miss Tan, you are so sexy." and "Miss Tan, why do you wear skirt today?" HAHA! Whenever there is new things, the children will comfirm ask a lot of questions.

I sticked with the K2 class again except during the afternoon with the T class which is the toddlers. This boy from the K2 kept wanting to play toys because he want to play with me. He said, "Miss Tan, I want to challenge you with this(pointing to the chess)." But I have no chance to play with him. When I bathed him, he took particular interest in his hair. He will put a lot soap and wash very slowly and gently, then after that he will comb it very nicely. HAHA! He is so cute! At first, he still called me Miss Winnie!

In the afternoon, I was assigned to look after both the T and N(Nursery class)! It was quite stressful as I don't know much about this age group. I'm worried that if one start to cry, everyone else will start to wake up and by that time I will have difficulty putting them to sleep. But thank God, He sent an auntie to help me. T class is hard to handle as they will wet themselves and I have to bathe them again. I still need to make sure they wear their clothes properly and that I have to almost do everything for them. But they are very very cute! HAHA!

I love all of them from the T class to K2 class, but if I get to choose I will either choose K2 or K1. Because they are very sociable. Not that the T and N class don't talk to me but I just like the K1 and K2 more. The T and N are more of cute and adorable. HAHA! The difficult part of this job is to control the children. I can't control them to be quiet and I don't know how to be fierce with them. Whenever I'm fierce with them, I don't feel like myself. So I just simply love to smile and laugh with them. HAHAHA!!

No comments: