Today was another fun day! I was with the K2 until 4.50pm. The K2s were much easier to manage as they are older and also very few of them. When I join them, there is this child who asked me whether am I going to their class, and when he know that I am, he was very happy. HAHA! There is this girl who kept coming to hug me and say, "Miss Tan! I love you!" HAHA! So cute~! Then when I'm bathing all of them, that same girl asked me a question which I don't know how to tell her in a right way. It's kind of a private thing so I'm not going to post here. But in the end I told her in a way that she understand and in a right way. She is so cute to ask me that kind of question. Then there is this guy who took this ring and go around 'proposing to every girl in his class. He is so cute!! HAHA!
I helped out in bathing them, actually not really bathe them just assist them only. After bathing them, they are having afternoon tea break. When I went over to join them, two groups of boys were asking me to sit with them. I joined the one which only have two children. Then one of the boy asked me how old am I. I told them to guess then guess what they say? HAHA! They guessed, "14?" "No". "35?" So funny! Then when I said I'm 19, he said, "19?! You 19 so small?" He was saying about my size. HAHA!
During their nap time, I started to pray for the child whom I tapping him to sleep. I hope I can make it a habit to pray for them every time they sleep. After I make sure everybody is soundly asleep, I went to one corner and rest. Who knows I fell asleep there! HAHA! Even in a sitting position I can sleep. That is so powerful for me. It's not because the job is tiring but last night I didn't turn in early.
At 4.55pm, I went over to the K1 class to help out. Then it was my first time to be scold them. Because they are not well behaved and I have no choice but to scold them. But not as loud as other teachers. It was the same class when 2 of the twins started to fight. I can't manged them so I shout out to the main teacher. Immediately, they are being punished, but one guy came and complained to me that it is his brother's fault. I can't say anything but just let the teacher punish them. I've already told them not to fight but they doesn't want to listen then I have no choice.
One of this boy in the K1 class is very cute. On my first day of work, he is the first one who came to talk to me. He is somehow always having trouble. He is either being bullied or he bully others. But everytime he bully others, they will still get back at him. He is a very soft-spoken child. So everytime I have to really listen to him to understand what he wants to tell me. Then whenever I saw him I will go and sayang him. Then he will always come and find me to talk to me or complain. HAHA!
I am becoming to love children more and more. The moment I saw them I will be so happy. I just can't stop smiling at them. Thank God for His grace and mercy! His love is powerful that it is radiating through me out to the children. I really love them a lot and I don't mind them all coming at me to talk to me. Jesus loves me forever and my love for the children is also the same. Of course, if I understand and have experience God's love I will be able to love children so much. Even Jesus loves children a lot! HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment