Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Helping out
These 2 days I have been helping out at my mother's store. She just started to sell children's clothes at Heartland mall. While helping her, I'm patiently waiting for the TOUCH childcare to call me. Hope they can call as soon as possible. Even when I'm helping my mother I am feeling sleepy. Business is not very good, but at least today is better than yesterday. Thank God! Working at a shopping mall is not good! Because I'm tempted to buy loads of clothes. There is this Banana shop, their stuff are all from Japan, is having sales! The clothes are very beautiful and cheap. I really wanna buy a few but don't have the money to buy. I pray that mummy's business will prosper in the few days time. Lord, please help her. Thank You!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment