These few days I felt like I'm pregnant. Haha! I kept craving for food even though I just ate. A few days back I craved for roti prata. Yesterday I craved for tau suan and ice cream. Today I craved for sambal fried rice with egg, fried prawn noodles and crabs! Now I feel like eating mee sua, pasta, baked rice and drink soup! Ohh man!! Why suddenly I felt like eating so many food?
Even though I craved for all these food, I don't get to eat it but I'm still eating lots of other stuff! I might be skinny and underweight, but I don't think I will want to gain weight. I like my size and I like myself a lot! Well, I suddenly have a craving for sandwiches!! What is happening to my appetite? Maybe I'm really "PREGNANT'!(JFL) My menses haven't even come! HAHA!
Gonna drink up my milo and sleep! Ciaos!
PS: JFL stands for Just for laugh. If it's not funny then don't laugh! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment