Stick with my beloved K2 class again, I hope I can be with them until they graduate. HEHE~ Well, I'm an English teacher so I am supposed to speak English to the children all the time. But there is a few times I accidentally said Chinese to them then the children was very funny. They said, "I thought you are an English teacher? Why you speak Chinese?" and "How you know how to speak Chinese?" and "How you learn?" HAHA!
Outdoor activity was to run at the stadium and I was so tired after running with them and still have to look after them. Worst case was that I forgot to bring my hair band to tie my hair! But it was fun running with them. HAHA! Coming back from the stadium the children even can tell what auntie Soi is cooking! They said they can smell the spaghetti smell.
During nap time, I managed to make them behave and sleep. The K2s are very fast to fall asleep so it's a good thing because my hands are tired after patting them to sleep. There is this boy who is the smallest in class like people to pat him to sleep. He kept asking me to pat him first, he fall asleep within 5 minutes. HAHA! While patting them to sleep I was praying for God's presence to be with the children all the time, because today 3 children vomit in class. I felt like hugging them after that.
There was lots of punching and argument which happened today. Don't know what happened to them. Have to kept reporting to Zhou lao shi. They are still very adorable and they make my day. Everyday I look forward to play with them and talk to them. Today when I know time is almost up, I started to miss them and don't feel like going back home. HAHA! I really love them a lot and thought of why did I start this job so late and when they are graduating soon.
These few days I learnt a lot of things from the different age group and I find it interesting and I still have lots of things to learn. I still can learn things from the children. Sometimes when I don't know where are the things found and how to do something, they will tell me and let me know. They have so many stuff to talk and so many stuff to ask, any thing can lead to start talking. They are all learning and whatever we said they will learn. So I have to make sure I'm a good role model for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment