Today was my first day working at a childcare centre and it's also my first day being called miss Tan by the children. In the morning God told me that He has prepared good things for me. He promises a bright future and I was prepared to receive it. I reached the centre at 8.20am which is 20 minutes earlier. I lingered around outside debating to myself whether I should just go in and see about it. In the end, I went in at 8.25am. I was quite disorientated because there is 3 doors and I don't know which one to enter from. Then I don't know the people there so I was kind of blur at the beginning.
First session of my day was to be with the K1s which is with the supervisor. I thought that the supervisor will be like those very arrogant one, but this supervisor is very very kind and sociable. During their assembly, the children from all age group greet me, "Good morning Miss Tan! God bless you, Miss Tan!" Ohh man! They are so cute to the max, but they are very naughty. The teachers there were very firm and that makes them look fierce. But only to the children.
In this K1 class, when I was playing with 3 of them, I tried to talk to them and they are very talkative. HAHA! It was good and they are so cute!! Then this boy called Caleb said to me, "Miss Tan will stay with us?" When I didn't have the chance to answer him, he said,"I think you will stay." So cute right?! HAHA! I was only introduced one time and they know how to call my name. But then when 2 of this boys who was fighting over a toy, which I don't know about it. Then one of the called to me, "Miss..miss..Mrs Tan, he snatched my toys away!" I was shocked that he called me Mrs Tan. HAHA!!
Then in the nursery class, the children kept calling me and they all want to hold my hand. There is this indian girl called Angel kept calling me and smile to me and want me to play with her. HAHA! They are really very cute man! After they took their nap and woke up, I went to the K2 class. They are easier to handle but there is this boy who shout at me which I was shock and don't know what to do. So I just leave it. Anyway, while they were doing their school work, I talked to this boy called Javier. He asked me tomorrow which class will I be in. I told him I will be with the K1. Then he said, "Huh~ I hope you will come to the K2 class." HAHA! I'm so happy that the children likes me.
I think this is the first job that makes me want to go back soon. Indeed, God has promised good things for me. In Numbers 10:29 says that, "The Lord has promised good things." So I'm going to claim it everyday. No matter what problems I have it's for training me to trust in God more. I like this job and it's fun to play with them and talk to them. It's not tiring at all but when I come home, I'm so lazy to do anything else except to eat. HAHA! I'm going to sleep now so that I will have more energy to play with the children tomorrow. Ciaos!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment