Ohh yah! TOUCH child care centre has already contacted me! I'm so happy that they are keen to explore employment with me. HAHA! I'm going to do my best during the interview. Hope they will hire me as soon as possible. I can't wait to work with children!
I watched the 'Mischievous Kiss' episode 8 to 10 today. During one part of the drama, they went to watch this Korean movie at the cinema. Then the movie was about this guy who want to propose to her girlfriend. When he showed his ring, I was like '!!!!!!' Because the ring is being placed inside two shells covering each other with sands to hold it well!! It's so romantic and cool! Both my sister and I was like ohh my gosh! It's so so so so so so so ROMANTIC!!! HAHA! Ohh man, this show is so romantic and sweet.
Ok, I'm going off for cell group soon. Might update again. Ciaos!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment