In the morning, the same thing happened, they fight again. This time round, Jayden joined in with them. I was so angry at him, he is learning the wrong thing. The K2s are not behaving themselves in front of the N class. I scolded him twice and after that he didn't do anything.
Caleb asked me the question again. He asked, "You said Friday you are coming to my class right?" Then he give me the kissing look again and kissed my stomach. He is so adorable and I love him so much. I missed the K1 and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Joshua said that he is going to heaven. He was just playing. Then I said, "Reject that in the name of Jesus." He asked me, "Do you believe in God?" When I said yes, he said, "Then you can go to heaven too." So cute!! HAHA!
Oh ya, that day forgot to post about one incident with the T class child called Qing Nian. He is a very cute boy who caught my attention when I was with them. During lunch time, I went to sit beside him, but then Clarice asked me to sit beside her. I changed the sit and Qing Nian asked me back. When I remained seated, he stares at me. I thought what he want but when I looked at him, he was tearing. Then I immediately changed back to sit with him. He is so cute! HAHA!
Kayson today suddenly wake up from nap and called me MUMMY! I was like, "I'm not your mummy!" He just smiled at me very happily. He is very very cute and easy to carry but he is quite playful. I was angry at him for kept making noise during nap time and also hiding under the table. It's so dangerous to hide there. When I was scolding at him, I scolded wrong things and I was very sorry about it. Lord, please forgive me for saying that to the child.
No comments:
Post a Comment