The N class was quite enjoyable today and the time passed quite fast without me knowing it. I got to endure for one more day and hope that next week I will be assign to the K1 class. They are quite adorable when I know more about them. I was actually helping the T class and N class here and there. I just don't know why I don't know how to hurry the N class but I can hurry the other 3 classes. When it comes to other 3 classes I immediately have the energy to do work. Weird.
When I was about to go home, I saw the brothers, Sean and Sam outside the music room and I was suddenly very happy and I said bye to both of them. Both of them smiled at me but Sean was quite shy. Then Sam hugged me goodbye and Sean followed his younger brother. They are so cute!!! They always have that smiling face and when they are angry, they are so cute! HAHA!
After that I went to find the K1 at the classroom window and they were very happy to see me. Everyone called me one after another and talked to me. I'm so happy that they like me so much. Caleb asked me whether is it every Friday I will go to their class. When I said no and that tomorrow I'm going to N class, he was quite sad. HAHA! Then when he come out from the classroom he kept hugging me and refused to let go. When Chen lao shi came to bring him to the music room, he hold on to my hand and refused to let go. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment