Today went to work and was assigned to the Math corner over at K2 class. It was fun even though it is very tiring. When we came to the last shelf, Zhang lao shi was about to sweep the floor, I happened to look inside and I saw a LIVE COCKROACH!! My immediate reaction was to scream and run. Zhang lao shi don't know what is going on also scream and run with me! HAHA! The whole incident was so funny that we kept laughing and laughing. Ms Low happened to be at K1 and she saw it and was laughing very happily too. HAHA!
After work, I went back home to rest for 2 hours. When the time was up, we went over to Angela's house and celebrated Christmas. I love the gathering that we had; it was very fun. I love the presents that I received especially the 2 presents with the angel. One from Kimmy and the other one from someone in my cell group. It is a very beautiful gift. God is reminding me that I have 2 angels guarding me. He is protecting me.
The most precious gift that I received is the present from Jesus. He gave His life for me. That is a priceless gift! I love You Jesus!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment