Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Smiling all day long

Stick with the T class for the whole day. I missed the K1 so much! In the morning before assembly, Caleb came to sit on my lap and I talked to him a lot. He is really very cute then I said, "I love you!" and even kissed his head. Seriously he is too cute already but he is very scary when he is angry. Then when I went over to the K2 side, his older brother came and jumped on me and hugged me. He is a tall boy with long legs and arms yet he hanged on there for so long. Luckily he is not heavy. HAHA! I think both of their love language is physical touch. Kept wanting to hug and kiss. So cute!!!!

Then in the T class, the children kept making smile. Their action and everything is so cute. Kayson, a 2 year old boy who is trying out the school, kept crying non-stop when his father went away. He don't want to wash hand when it's already teabreak time. When I asked him, he start crying again. When I try to wet the tissue and wipe his hands, he cried again. He cried for about 15 minutes, then finally I succeed in persuading him to wash his hands and go for teabreak. Thank God! After that he kept smiling to me and looking at me. Where I go he want to follow.

During lesson time, Dario kept staring at me. When I smile at him he just continue to stare at me. When they are playing toys, he kept wanting me to sit down. I said I don't want to sit but he kept pulling me down. When I'm sitting on the floor during lesson, he wants me to sit with him. Then Kayden heard it and he was so cute, he said, "He wants you to sit here. Come!" Then he pulled my hand. Dario saw it and stopped Kayden from pulling my hand. Both of them are so cute!

When they are sleeping, I went to help so many teachers. As if I'm a superwoman. After helping Huang lao shi, I went to help Chen lao shi. After helping Chen lao shi, I went to help Ms Low. After helping Ms Low, I went back to help Huang lao shi. It's so fun to do all these things. But teaching is difficult. Tomorrow I'm going for an interview for this job. I'm nervous and I don't know what will happen, but I know with God I can do anything. Somemore Ms Low said until like I confirm can work with them for full time. So I must stop worrying and believing in God that He will help me. Yeah!

No comments: