In the morning, it was my first time to put my alarm to snooze. I never did that before. I guessed I was too tired already. During nap time, I even slept with the children and woke up at 2pm which is the time that I need to wake up. I didn't even put alarm. I thought I will not sleep but who knows I slept immediately after I lie down.
I went over to help at T class then suddenly changed to help N class. I'm so sleepy and tired. I have no energy to play with them too. I missed my K1 badly! Especially when they saw me and they called me. I'm hearing "Miss Tan" everywhere from the K1. Some still asked me why I'm not in their class. I don't know how to explain to them. HAHA! I want my K1 back! Too bad Miss Winnie went for holiday so I have to replace her.
I hope that this week will pass quickly and that wednesday interview will be a success. Lord God almighty, please help me and calm down my nerves. Let me not be anxious and nervous. Give me strength for tomorrow and the days to come. Thank You God! Actually I prefer the T class to the N class. It's because T class children are too cute! HAHA! But still every children is still so lovable.
No comments:
Post a Comment