Monday, December 27, 2010

K2 last day in school

Early in the morning I bused down to Bukit Timah to sign contract, but the door to the 2nd floor was locked. I waited for a while and message Winnie for help. She asked me to call Stefanie the hq personnel. I couldn't get through and she asked me to call the receptionist. After many attempts, nobody answer any of my call. I was quite disappointed. In the end, Winnie said that they might be closed because of Christmas last sat and asked me to cab back to centre.

When I reached there, I was a bit disorientated. I can't settle down quickly and was very cold. But after awhile I'm starting to warm up with the K1 children. As usual the children was very happy to see me. HEHE~ It's different today, I felt that I didn't really do anything and I don't like it. I want to play with the children and talk to them about everything under the sun. HAHA!

Tomorrow till thursday is their school holiday. The K2s are not going to come back anymore and I missed them so much. Today when the children was at the music room. Caleb came and hugged me and gave me a surprise kiss on my cheek! In fact, in the morning he already hugged me lots of time already. He is so cute! HAHA! Love him to the max. Ok got to go! Ciaos!:)

No comments: