Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Laughing all the way

Today stayed with the N class until 10am then went over to the K1 class. After I reached there, I was immediately smiling from chin to chin. It's not that the children in N class is boring or what, but I'm just not used to the class so I felt bored over there. Thurs and Fri I'm going to be there for the whole day! God please give me the strength to stay over at N class. I just hope that next week I will get to stay with the K1 class.

Caleb is still the same, he kept looking at me and smile at me during assembly. Then when he is near me, he will hug me. And he kept saying he likes me. HAHA! Can't tahan his behaviour. Josh today is very cute, indeed everyday he is very cute. It's difficult to type out what he did because he didn't talk much. He is a special need child and I love him a lot. I'm thinking of ways to talk to him but I don't know how. He don't answer my questions and he don't talk to me.

I don't have much to talk about but the whole day I'm enjoying myself with them. I kept laughing and giggling to myself. After I get home, I watched Eclipse with daddy. HEHE~ Now is already 2213, so I got to sleep soon if not tomorrow I will be tired. So ciaos!:)

No comments: