I was bitten by a boy in class! It was not painful but there was a mark. I was so shocked that he did that. I have forgiven him already because he is a special needs child. It was a very difficult thing to do when you need to handle special needs children.
Today they have meeting until 1700!!! I was supposed to end work at 1645 but never mind, I like to stay with the children. During nap time, I was actually put with the T and N class but I asked for a change. HAHA! It's because I want to be with the K1 and K2. HEHE~ When I was with them, I think I have improved. I managed to handle them! Thank God for His strength. When other teacher leave the class, the children knew that only I'm in the room then they start to make noise.
They kept coming to me to ask me whether they can go toilet. I don't allow some because they don't want to listen to me. There is this incident very funny. I don't allowed Caleb to go to the toilet because over at the classroom, asked him to go he don't want to go. After a while, he suddenly came and hugged me and kissed me on my cheek! Then he asked me whether can he go to the toilet. HAHA! So smart right? I think he will be a very romantic person when he is old enough. The k2 saw it and asked me why he kissed me. How I know why? HAHA! Then he said he likes me. So cute! Then Xuan Hui asked me whether can she kiss me too. HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After that he don't want to sleep. He still said that if he don't sleep he will still have energy. Children always give this kind of excuse but no choice they have to sleep for more than 8 hours. I was marking the k2's homework then when I shifted my place, he gave me that very sad face. I asked him why he don't want to tell me. So I went back and he said he don't want me to go away. He want me to be there with him. He is so lovable and I love him so much!!
Oh yah! Next year I will be with the K2!! Means this year's K1! They already have 27 children and Ms Low said there will be one more special needs child coming in!!!!! God please be my strength! Next Wednesday I'm going for the interview! I'm so excited. God please bless me!! Thanks! Next year it will be a very exciting year. I need to be prepared for all the hard works. God please always be with me. Thank You!
No comments:
Post a Comment