Friday, December 17, 2010

It's a happy happy day

Today I went to 3 classes except K1. It was a very happy day for me. I was hesistant to went to work because I know I am assigned to the N class, but who knows I was assigned to the T class then about 11plus I went over to K2. When I was passing by the K1 class, Caleb suddenly come and hugged me and wouldn't let go. After that one by one of the children came and hugged me and don't know want to let go too. Luckily they are not pushing if not I would have fall down and squash by them. HAHA! Imagine 10 over children going to 20 come hugging you. I'm so happy that they like me so much.

Yesterday, the K1 also kept calling me. All of them want my attention so much. One called me and then follow by another. Then the whole group of K1 was shouting my name which is very noisy. Luckily the Principal is not there, if not all of them confirm got scolding. They are so happy to see me and when I saw them, I'm also very happy. They even called me when they are going for outdoor activity outside T class. They are really so so so cute that I couldn't stop smiling at them.

When I was bathing the K2 halfway, Shi Kai from the K1 class haven't bathe yet. Zhang lao shi came and tell me that he cried and only wants me to bathe him. I can't believe he actually insisted on me only. I really want to laugh but he is not supposed to do that. In the end I also bathe him and he is quite happy about it. Too cute and innocent already. HAHA!

The N class children also kept calling me and I'm very happy that they like me so much too. I'm proud to say that actually all the classes likes me. A bit thick-skinned here. HAHA! God's love must be very powerful that the children experience love through me. I thank God for giving me these sweet moments that I will treasure it.

Over at the music room, when I was about to go home, I was sitting beside Joshua at that time. When I said I have to go home now, he said no and he wants me to stay with him. He sounds like his younger brother, Caleb. In order to not let me go, he hold on to my hand. He kept asking me to stay with him but I need to go if not I don't mind just sitting there for a while more. Then he start asking me where I'm going and what I'm going to do. Then he said he is also going shopping with his family. He is quite a mature child and he is very cute! HEHE~

No comments: