Monday, December 13, 2010

CHILDREN = JOY

I always have story about this Caleb. He is too lovable already. He likes to give me the kissing face and he loves to show people his love. When he kisses Shi Kai, I asked him how come he didn't kiss me. Then he came and kissed my stomach 4 times. So cute!! Then he kissed Shi Xuan. After that he asked them whether did they know why he kissed them. He said that he sayang them by doing that. Extremely cute!! HAHA!

He kept coming to hug me and smile at me. When he is doing a difficult question, he showed his temper and demand me to teach him. I purposely teached others to train his patience, who knows he throw his book on the floor. Whenever it comes to school work, you need patience to teach him to do if not he will not do.

After break, we went over to N class to watch a movie. Watched until forgot the time to go home. Then I went to take my bag and stayed there to watch till the end. Caleb saw me with my bag and came to hug me. He asked me, "Miss Tan are you going home now?" I replied, "Yupp." He asked somemore, "Can you wait until we go in to music room then you go home? If not later I can't find you." So cute!! Of course I followed him until they went in to the music room. I didn't even know that the children will find me when I'm not in their class.

Regene everyday will come and tell me that she every morning will find me. Today morning she can't find me because I start work during assembly time. She always said I'm her mummy which I can't tahan it. HAHA! She likes to smell me and play with my hair. Somehow she is like a big sister in her class. She is a smart girl and a bit mature for her age.

Calista today kept following me because I took care of her stomach the whole day. She kept saying she got stomach pain but she is quite well. I love all the girls in this class and they are very nice to talk to. Actually I love the whole class a lot.

Wei Jun last week suddenly asked me, "Miss Tan, why everyday you don't like me?" I was shocked and I said, "Who said I everyday don't like you? I like you and I love everyone." These children really seek love and attention. I want to give them all my love and more and more each day.

Children really bring lots of joy to me. God made them as a channel of love and joy from God for me to receive. Thank You God! Even if the job is tough and stressful, when I'm working with children, everything it alright. Sometimes when they are very funny or adorable, but it's inappropriate to laugh or smile at them.

No comments: