Today a new child called Lee Yuan Hao, transferred in to the class. They are so cute, when they saw new friends they all surround them. Of course, he was crying. Poor child. After that he get used to the surroundings and make new friends. He is quite blur in class as in he don't know what is next. We, the teachers are too busy with our work and sometime miss him out. The class already have 26 children now add him means the class got 27 children. I will sweat while bathing them! But I thank God that He gave me this kind of situation for me to learn.
In the afternoon after nap time, I went over to help out at N class. I'm not used to the environment there. They did art and craft and it was paint! This age group(4 years old) is so scary, they got my WHITE tights with paint!! And it's green! If it can't take off I think I will paint white over it. HAHA! But they are very fun and sometimes my eyes will just wander off to the T class. They are really so adorable even though it's very troublesome to take care of them.
Oh man~ I missed Caleb. He has been absent for 2 days. I wonder why. He is so lovable although he is so naughty. HEHE~ Heard that they said tomorrow we will know next year which class we are teaching. I really hope that I will just stay at K1 or K2.
No comments:
Post a Comment