Tuesday, December 21, 2010

God's love

I was assigned to T class for the whole day! They are so cute and I want to kiss everyone of them. One thing that is good about them is that I don't need to raise my voice when I'm talking to them. If I'm at the K1 class, when I shout it is covered by their voices. Can you imagine how noisy they are? But I love both classes.

Clarice from T class who is Claire's younger sister beat and kicked me! She is so violent! I was at first scared of her but I can't let her control me so I told Huang lao shi. Luckily she is so small size, if not I will be beaten badly. Claire is much better than her. But in some ways she is very cute.

There is this girl called Joy Foo from N class, she is indeed her name. She is always laughing and she always hug me when she saw me. Such a adorable girl! HAHA!

Today the K1 and K2 said goodbye to me until got scolded by Zhou lao shi. They are so poor thing, because they are not supposed to make noise and stand up. Guess next time have to be very secretive when I'm passing by. HAHA!

These few days really can feel God's love surrounding me. Thank God! I love You Jesus!:)

No comments: