Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I love the children so much!

During breakfast is my only time with the K1 and K2. I enjoyed the time with them even though it may be tiring to keep on asking them to stop fighting. The K2 will get into fights anytime. They like to bully the special need boy, Joseph and he likes to disturb them. Every morning is the same problem.

When I was sitting down looking after them, Caleb talked to me. This is our conversation:
C: Miss Tan that time you said friday you are coming to my class right?
M: Yah, today only wednesday so still got 2 more days.
After a while, he talked to me again.
C: Miss Tan I still remember your name. You are Miss Tan. Even my daddy also know your name. If next time when my papa and mummy old already then my gor gor and I grow older, you also will grow old is it?
M: HAHA! Yupp!
C: I like you leh. Miss Tan I like you, you know?
M: HAHA! I like you too.
C: You know Miss Jamie?
M: Yupp.
C: I like Miss Jamie also. You know I like Miss Jamie. I like Miss Jamie, I also like you.
Then his gor gor heard the conversation and he said, "Your girlfriend ahrx?!" HAHA! So funny!

Then Darren asked me, "Miss Tan, you know Miss Jamie?"
I answered, "Yah. Why?"
He asked again, "That time concert day you and Miss Jamie got talk or not?"
When I said yah, he gave me a relieved behaviour. As if I must talk to Miss Jamie if not something will happen. HAHA! So cute!

After the T class went outdoor activities, I wait for Ms Low to go for my interview. It was successful! Thank God for His grace and mercy that I got this job as a permanant staff. Hallelujah praise You Jesus! I was nervous that I couldn't answer their questions but it was useless. Because God had already opened the door waiting for me to claim it.

When I came back, they were all sleeping already. I forgot that I was having a nap time duty! By the time I reached, it's not my turn anymore. After nap, I was sent over to help at K1. I was very happy to help them. I hoped that tomorrow they will put me there, anyway they already have a helper.

After teabreak, Stella asked me a question, "Miss Tan, you didn't come and play with me for so many days already you still remember me or not?" I replied, "HAHA! Of course I remembered you, Stella!" She is so cute! No wonder before that, when we are having teabreak, she kept looking at me.

These children are cute beyond cuteness. HAHA! Talking to them is a very fun thing to do. I can't wait for friday to come!:)

No comments: