Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's a beautiful day

In the morning I was with the N class and about 10am when K1 went out for outdoor activities, I tagged along. The moment I reached there, they called me with smiling faces. I like it so much and I'm so happy that they are delighted to see me. They started talking to me which they are not supposed to because when they are outdoor, they are supposed to be quiet. But I'm too happy to tell them to be quiet. HAHA!

As usual I have loads of fun with them even though some of them really makes me feel very irritated. Today I started to wake every girls up by calling them princess Angeline, princess Zinnia and so on and so forth. The girls in this class really like themselves to be called princess, so when they heard it, they woke up with a smiling face. HAHA! So cute! I even woke Manfred by calling him prince Manfred and he is also smiling.

During lunch time, Yuan Hao the new child, suddenly came covering his mouth and said to me, "Miss Tan you are very beautiful." He was very shy but he still wants to tell me that. He is so cute and sweet! After he said that I was so happy for the whole day even until now I'm still smiling to myself. HEHE~

During the afternoon teabreak, Sean suddenly said to me, "Miss Tan, you like me right?" Then I said yes and I asked him whether does he likes me or not. Then he said yes with a smiling face. When I asked him how did he know that I like him, he said it's because I didn't scold him. HAHA! He is really too cute! He is so sudden and his answer is so cute. Makes me love him loads. HAHA!

No comments: