Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Joy like a fountain

I'm having fun as usual at the centre with the children. But in the morning and after work, it was very tiring because Miss Winnie want me to put up the concert photos. In the morning, I do halfway thank God Huang lao shi came to help. After work, I did it alone! I sweat even it was raining so heavily! Good work out. HAHA! I have already did this for 2 days, I don't know how long I have to do this. God please help me!

Mrs Lim took leave for the whole week, without her the class is like in a mess. Luckily today got fewer children. In the morning, T class still came fight over sitting on my lap. The T class children are so adorable. After that, the K1 learnt from the T class. They want to sit on my lap too. HAHA! So cute! I love them so much. Some of them randomly just called me mummy! HAHA! So funny. Then Josh kept coming to me to hug onto my like a panda. He even asked me to carry him which is impossible. First, he is too tall. Second, he is too heavy! I don't have the strength to carry him.

The children like to talk nonsense and their action and their words are so funny. Sometimes it just make me laugh and I can't scold them when I'm supposed to. They are so naive and adorable. What happened today was so funny that I burst out in laughter. When we are playing some games which needs the brain a lot, it was very difficult until even I can't solve some of it. The children kept complained to me that it is very difficult and everyone of them want me to help them. Xavier wants to help his friends so he when to help Claire. Then he said something in chinese, "Lai2, zhe4 zhong3 dong1 si1 nan2 ren2 yao4 hui4 zhou4.(Come, this kind of things man must know how to do.)" HAHA! So cute! He is only a 5 years old boy and he in this manner.

I really thank God for giving me so much joy in working for him. I never have this kind of joy when I was working. I find that I like it a lot when I'm working in a Christian environment. Although there is stress, but at least I can handle it. Thank God loads!!!:)

No comments: