Every time in the morning, one of the boy called Dao Jun from the K1 class will come and ask me which class will I be in today. I always replied don't know because Mrs Lim can just randomly put me inside a class. But this week she kept putting me in her class which is K1, I love the K1s too. They are very very cute but very difficult to handle. It's because there are too many of them and they are all so energetic.
During nap time, the minute I'm left alone, the children start to walk about, run out and also talk and play. They know that I won't punish them and they are testing my limit. I tried to tell them to all lie down but nobody want to listen to me. So I was very angry and I shouted at them, and all of them quickly lie down and was quiet. But after a few moment they start again. Zhang lao shi said they children are like this one because I'm new they like to bully me. HAHA! So I guess after 2 months I won't be bullied?
After nap which is their tea break, while I was settling everybody down and also see whether they are all eating their food or not. Then I saw Caleb's legs not down, so I went over to ask him to put down. But he doesn't want to listen so I squat down and push his legs down. He didn't do anything but showed me that kissing face. HAHA! So cute! He can be very cute and also very naughty. Today Zhi Kang (Special needs child) cried and he comfort him. He even told me that Zhi Kang is his family. So nice!
Tea break was nice because they have my favorite cupcake. I was planning to stay for awhile until 1730, but it was raining very heavily. So I stayed until 6plus!! Huang lao shi asked me to write down the time which I'm going off, but I told her it's ok and I can volunteer myself anyway it's raining. So good to be able to help them out when they are busy. Today was meet-the-parent session. Tomorrow there is no work! Am going to miss the children.
No comments:
Post a Comment