Darren brought a letter for Ms Low to read and he want me to read, because it's written to every teacher too. Inside the letter, it said about visiting Ms Low. Then I asked him will he visit me. He think for awhile then replied, "No.(Smiling sheepishly) Because you all always scold me." I said, "Ms Low also scold you." But he said, "No. Ms Low put in the thing(which I don't know what thing) say I excellent excellent excellent." HAHA! He is so cute!
I'm still coughing very badly. Should I consider taking medical certificate for a few days? I can take care of the children when I'm coughing so badly. Lord, please heal me completely by today! Thanks!:)
I have nothing much to say about today. There is too many things for me to post, if there is any interesting one I will post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment