Thursday, November 18, 2010

Very happening

I just realised that I have been attached to the K1s and also this week was supposed to be my duty for nap time! I didn't know that until today. How can I?! But at least I know now, next time I will be more careful. Today was very happening.

First thing in the morning, I was being bullied my the children. As normal, the children won't listen to me unless I scold them very loudly. I saw this boy, Shi Xuan opening his pencil box to show me his new pen and Caleb saw it. Curious Caleb want to see so he went chasing after Shi Xuan for that pen. I tried to stop Caleb but end up being squeezed by him on my hand. He was very violent when he looked at me. I was scared so I let go the situation and go away. He can be very good to me and also very violent to me. Honestly, I'm scared of him.

After that I was sent to follow K2 because they are having field trip to Hougang mall to have their lunch at MacDonald and shopping at NTUC. They said that NTUC is Aunty Lucy, because the sound is similar. HAHA! Don't know what lead this girl, Xuan Hui to say something very funny to me. She said, "Miss Tan, you very funny leh, you like children like that." HAHA! She is so cute! I might be behaving like a children, but when she said that I'm quite happy because I'm being child-like. HAHA!

Until now I still haven't received my pay for last month and I kept forgetting to ask! I kept reminding myself that I have to remember but when I stepped into the centre and I start to do work I will forget. Lord, please remind me that I should ask them and give me the right time to ask. Thanks!:)

No comments: