Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Not feeling well
Today the children went for their rehearsal at TC. I helped the K1s today. There is this child called Caleb who kept saying, "Miss Tan, I like you. I want to sit with you." So cute! HAHA! He is the one who said I will stay with them. Anyway then during nap time I slept with him. At that point of time I didn't know he was sick. Then later during afternoon tea break, the chinese teachers told me that he was sick and just came back to school. He was crying so badly and wants his mummy. So I tried to comfort him and he hugged me back. So I stayed there with him. I'm not sure whether did he pass the virus to me, I just get sick when I was about to go home. I felt nausea and whole body was weak. I felt like crying because I felt like I can't control my body. God please help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment