I finally know what's the reason why I haven't receive my pay yet. For some reason they have to combined my last month's pay with this month's pay. Well, today I work until 6pm! I like it a lot! I don't mind starting work very early and ending work very late. As long as I get to interact with the children I'm fine with it. I finally borrowed the book that I want, 'The five love languages for children'. I'm going to learn and show love to every children so that they will feel secure over at the centre.
Regene nearly cry in front of me. She was sitting at a corner quietly looking out of the window. I asked her why she don't want to play with the others, she said she want her daddy to stand at the window there. When she is about to cry, I try to engage her to play with me. Thank God, she didn't cry and very quickly she forgets about it. Today I really want to thank God a lot of things that he has helped me with. There is too many small and big miracles that He has blessed me with. I really felt peace the whole day.
Morning devotion's key verse encouraged me, even though it's a verse that I heard before, it encourages me today. When I was very hesitant to ask Mrs Lim, the supervisor about the book that I want to borrow, suddenly the Holy Spirit talks to me. He reminded me the verse immediately. The verse is marked out from 2 Timothy 1:6-7: "Fan into flame the gift of God...for God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." The Holy Spirit encourages me and told me not to be so scared because He is with me. Thank You Holy Spirit!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment