Friday, November 19, 2010

Hug, hug, hug!

First thing in the morning, I was greeted by Angel from T class by hugging me. It is good when you received love at the start of the day. Although I received only one while Huang lao shi received loads, I still felt loved. HAHA! They are forever so cute no matter how naughty they are.

Everyday is a wonderful day with the children. I'm an English teacher so they are supposed to speak English to me. Then when I speak Chinese, Stella asked me how come I know how to speak Chinese. She is not the first person to ask me that already. They are so cute! HAHA! They thought that English teachers only know how to speak English and Chinese teachers only know how to speak Chinese. HAHA!

The children likes to bully me because whenever I'm alone with them in the music room, they will start to make noise. Sometimes I'm really tired and I just let them do what they want while I try to quiet down some children. The worst thing is when it comes to special needs children. I don't even know how to handle them and I can't expect them to be doing the same thing as the other children.

I was being put with the children to play toys that can make lots of different things to play. So I teach them those that they don't know and also do some for them. I made a dinosaur and they like it a lot so one boy, Manfred, asked me to teach him. After that he put both mine and his dinosaur together and said both of them fall in love! HAHA! I laugh and he also laugh. He is so adorable that I felt like hugging him. I should hug them everytime I see them. That's it! I'm going to hug them starting from next week.


The above picture was taken to show what I'm going to talk about. Joshua, Caleb's elder brother, was very fascinated by this lacy clothing at the back of my top. He kept saying it is very beautiful and he want to see and touch it. While I was at the toilet hurrying the children, he suddenly came and hugged me from the back. I thought he was his brother, Caleb and nearly ask him to go wash hands. He just want to see and touch the material. So cute right?

When I was going home, I saw him lingering outside the toilet. He saw me and our conversation started:
"Bye bye Miss Tan!"
"Bye, how come you are here?"
"I'm waiting for you to walk out."
"Why?"
"I want to see you go out."
"HAHA! Go in. Go in."
"Monday will you wear this?"
"No! HAHA!"
"Monday I'm not coming. Are you coming?"
"Oh. I'm coming. How come you are not coming?"
"Huh~Next week can you wear this?"(Totally not answering my qns)
"HAHA! OkOk, see you next tuesday. Bye bye!"
"Next tuesday? Ok bye bye!"
After that he when I walked out, he didn't go in and sit down. Most probably standing there watching me walked away. HAHA! He is so adorable. Should have hug him:)

In the morning, he also came and asked me why I didn't go to his class. His classmate, Toh Jing also asked me why. HAHA! It's not that I don't want but Miss Clarinda is back. They miss me and I miss them loads too! HAHA! Everyday is a great day at work. With God's love, everything is so wonderful. When you are being loved, you will know how to love others. When you love others, you will be loved. So always LOVE!

Caleb is a funny boy. He can be very scary and very loving too. After lunch, everybody has left for nap time except for him. He was the last one. After passing urine he suddenly said, "Miss Tan! I want to pass motion can you wait for me at the step there?" I replied, "HAHA! Yes!" When I stand there, he asked me one weird question again. "Miss Tan, how come your mouth so small?" HAHA! He is so so so so so cute!

No comments: