Yesterday the K2s visit Monfort Junior school and on the way back to the centre, it started to rain, so Ms Low called Mrs Lim to bring umbrella. The children was so cute that they started to cry out to God by saying, "Jesus please stop the rain!". They are so cute and I don't know how to describe that. After a few minutes, the rain stopped!! Hallelujah! God answered the children's prayer because they are so child-like, indeed they are. When I saw that I was touched by it and felt that I should be more like them.
Anyway a lot of things happened again and I was really exhausted because they don't really listen to me. They are only scared when the teachers use loud voices to scold them. Lord please give me the strength to do your work! Thanks!
Got to go and rest and prepare for tomorrow heavy day. Ciaos!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment