There is a lot of time they join forces to bully Joseph. Joseph because of that, went to hide his toys behind the door. But I asked him to take out and go other place to play. He said, "Cannot! They want to destroy my toy!" No matter how he persist, I refused to let him do that. It is too dangerous to play behind the door. When I was not looking, the boys went to disturb him again and he cried. I went over and he blame me by crying, "It's all your fault!" I felt sorry for him but I can't let him hide there. Then when the boys said, "He said it's your fault." I scolded them back, "Yah! My fault! Who asked you'll to destroy his toys?!" I think they are scared because I'm angry already, so they kept quiet and went else where to play.
During nap time, when Huang lao shi have some things to settle and also Miss Clarinda went to the toilet. The minute I am left with the children, they started to walk around and making noise. I tried to ask them to sleep but they don't want to listen to me. I have choice but to attend to those children who came to me for medication. I'm tired of children bullying me. How to stop it?!? I tried to be fierce but the children are too cute to be fierce at. HAHA!
After that I was with the K1 for the whole day. After nap time when they need to wake up, Caleb was the last one to wake up. I tried my best but he is still sleeping. I try using the counting method and still can't succeed. So I tried to hold him up in a sitting position. He was very angry with me, because when I pass him his plastic bag, he smacked it down angrily. Then I don't want to bother him. After that when we are walking back to the classroom, he suddenly turned around and pushed me away. I have no control over the children! I definitely only can be an assistant teacher.
Actually when Chen lao shi was waking up, this special needs child was very good. He went to help Chen lao shi to place the mattress at one side. When I was there to help, he helped to wake those children up. Although he is a special needs child, he is very smart and he is a very good boy. He know what can he do and what he can't do. During tea break time, when his partner is sitting on only 2 legs chair, he went to pull his chair down. When his partner lie on the table, he went to pull him up too! Such a good boy, the class most obedient child.
That's all for today, hope tomorrow will be a better day! God bless!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment