Wednesday, November 3, 2010

They actually like me a lot!

Today I helped every class except for the K2s. I missed them and they missed me too! HAHA! When I walked pass the K2 boys, I asked them, "Wah! Birthday party just end?" Then that boy who said I was very pretty last friday shouted, "Miss Tan!" He was very happy to see me. HAHA! Then during their nap time when I patting one of the K2 boy to sleep, we have a short conversation:

He said, "Miss Tan, why you didn't come to our class anymore?"
I replied, "Because Miss Clarinda is back."
He asked, "Huh~ But I want you to come, if Miss Clarinda didn't come will you come to our class?"
I answered, "Haha! I don't know."
His last word was, "Huh~"

They are so cute! HAHA! I wished I could go back to that class too but I can't choose. I hoped that the supervisor will asked me where do I want to go to next week, and I will say K2. HAHA! I think I have also created a 'bond' with them. Whenever I see them I sure have things to talk to them and I like to talk to them. They will always crowd around me asking me how to read this word and that word.

When I was with the nursery class, I was somehow bored and it's my first day with the nursery children. Then when I looked over to the T class, this boy is looking at me, then he look very cute and I smiled to him. But he didn't give me any reaction but just stared at me. HAHA! Then the teacher of that class spotted me smilling to him said something about him which I forgot then I just smile. At the same time, the boy beside the teacher, who is also her child, was signalling me to go over. These children are so adorable! HAHA!

Then when I have to go home, I need to pass by the T class, they saw me going home and they said goodbye to me. I thought they were going to ignore me! Children are really a gift from God.

No comments: