Now I'm at the 5th chapter which is 'Lady of Devotion'. It says about being wholeheartedly devoted to God by spending all our free times with Him. Come before God with a whole heart, clean heart, pure heart and a listening heart. After I read this, I want to spend loads of my time with God during my single time. Even If I'm married, I still need to try my best to spend time with God alone. I did the quiz and I'm under the 'INTIMATE FRIEND (More than 31 points)'. It says that:
You have found the one your soul loves. You spend a lot of time talking with and listening to Jesus, and these times are not an obligation but a joy. You cherish your relationship with Jesus and are thankful for this season of life and the freedom you have to devote so much time to Him. Your Bridegroom delights in your pursuit of Him, and He will reward you with the goodness and pleasures of His presence. No matter what your life brings, married or singles, you will do well because you have found the lover and friend who sticks closer than a brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment