During lunch time, there was this volunteer who came out of no where to help out. I think she is helping out to give out papayas. Then when the children came to the table and just put down their cups, I told them to asked her nicely and they do it. Caleb is the funniest one because he put his cup with his back facing that volunteer. He look shy and maybe don't know how to ask because he don't know who is she. HAHA! So cute!
There is too many cute and funny incident that I would want to share with everybody but there is too many and some only said out with words is better. I thought I was not going to blog but when I start typing, I can't stop! HAHA!
After their nap time, I went to help out in the N class. When I was assigned to help out in looking after the children to finish their work, the teacher praised them in doing so fast. She said usually she asked them to hurry up but they are so slow, but today they did so fast. I felt a bit happy because I have been in a good use. HAHA!
Can't wait for tomorrow to happen! May the love of God be with everybody. Ciaos!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment