Monday, November 1, 2010

Thank God for this day

Nearly late for work again. Today I'm scheduled for 0745 but reached at 0740. Tomorrow have to reach at 0700. Supposedly to reach at 0715 but I want to be there early. I love this job and I want to serve the Lord wholeheartedly. I don't mind coming in early and going out late. HEHE~ I can have my breakfast there if I need to reach at 0745. That's good then means I don't have to wake up so early to have my breakfast.

Today the children are behaving very badly. They are not listening and paying attention to the teachers. Two groups of children, one boy group and one girl group, are not happy with each other. Two of the boys said they don't want to be friend with this boy and that boy cried. So poor thing. Then three of this girls said they don't want to be friend with this other girl. I don't know why are they behaving like this. Lord please bring love to them, let them love one another.

They are still so adorable and always make me laugh. The N class children remember me already, they came and call me and smile to me. So cute!! If not they will just stare at me and think who am I. HAHA! Today I found out that there is no holiday for the children at all, except september there will be a staff retreat. So cool! I really love this job a lot and I thank God that He has given me this open door and let me experience such a joy in working for Him.

I'm not going to post about what happened at the childcare for today because I just argued with Huan. I have no mood and I'm disappointed at her behaviour and attitude. I will scold her until she wake up! Want people to understand you, first understand others. Don't kept blaming others for what happened to you. You have the right to let yourself be happy and sad. So why don't let yourself be happy? Think! O Lord, please please open her heart to You and let her want to be close to You, Lord! Thank You!!:)

Although today might be a bit moody plus some weird things that happened, I still want to thank God for today.

No comments: