Today I did something that I don't really like. It is also my first time doing it. It is too punished the children on my own. Although it may be a correct way in teaching the children to be obedient, but I don't like to punish the children. I don't like seeing them having that sad or crying face. Well, after a while I will forgive them.
Zhang lao shi told me that Regene is finding me in the morning. After her parents have left, she ask Zhang lao shi where am I. HAHA! So cute! When I heard that I go and find her and hug her. When I was talking to her, Grace came and hugged me. So cute right?! I really really don't want to scold them because they are so lovable.
Caleb today is quite in the good mood. He kept wanting to me and when I scold him, he is smiling and wants to play. He didn't throw tantrum, which is a miracle. Thank God if not it will be difficult to handle him. During nap time, as usual he is not sleeping unless someone 'force' him to sleep. I used very good method that God gave me. I said to him, "Caleb good boy must sleep. So that later when you wake up Miss Tan can play with you. Do you want to play?" Then he said yes and he quiet down and try to sleep. I like to sayang his head while I pat him to sleep. I love him a lot despite his behaviour to me.
While patting him to sleep, it started to rain. Then he suddenly told me, "When it's raining, I will always imgaine Jesus pouring water on the clouds." He is sooooooo cute! Even though he is young, 5 years old, he is thinking of Jesus! When it's raining, I didn't even think about Jesus. I should think more of him, let my mind be constantly filled with him alone. I really love the children a lot! I should show them more of my love.
Ok, I should go to sleep now because it's already 2329! Just came back from prayer meeting and I'm really sleepy and tomorrow have to get up at 0610! God bless everyone who is reading my blog. Ciaos!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment