Saturday, November 13, 2010

Graduation & Concert day

Toh Jing
Christopher
Xuan Hui
Javier
Joel
Yu Peng
Joseph
Gwenda and Joshua
Darren
Shawn
Zitane
Clement

Dion




Adam

Hougang TOUCH child care graduation and concert day was a successful one. It was a very tiring day, I don't even have time to go toilet and drink water. But overall it was a very good experience. The K2's performance was so great that the parents kept applauding. I felt so happy to see them performing so well and don't know why I got this feeling of wanting to cry. The children are very happy and one thing which is very typical, when they saw their parents, they kept shouting, "Mummy! Mummy! (or) Daddy! Daddy!" HAHA! One child cried because he can't follow his mummy. Children equals to cute! No matter how naughty they are, they are still very adorable.

There is this girl who goes by the name of Xuan Hui, she seems to don't like me. This few days she kept giving me a face and somehow scold me. She looks pissed off when she talked to me. I don't know what did I do to let her act in that way towards me. Hmm, I'm a bit disappointed and I don't know what to do. My only reaction was to stay away from her. But I forgave her as she is so young and I still love her! HEHE~

I have a complain which I think I need to tell God. God please help me to be more forgiving to the volunteers, as they have the heart to even come and help us. Just now when I need to go on to the stage to place the props, I was really rushing like mad and I was nervous. While I was spreading out the props, Ms Low came and said, "Prepare the mat first. Where is my boys, I told them to prepare already." When I heard that, I was kind of (erm) sad or angry? It's because I need to prepare 3 big props and nobody was there to help me. And the guys were all playing with their phone down at the side! If I don't know there is people who is going to help me, I think I will be okay. Ok end of complain.

There is this Ms Jamie who came to help out and I don't know why people kept mistaken that I'm her. I think it's because we are both at the same height and also have long hair. HAHA!

I think I have nothing to say anymore. Thank God for today!:)

No comments: