In the morning, the K2s always have the same problem. They want to disturb Joseph by destroying his toys. Joseph irritated by them, wail and wail not cry. This kind of crying is unbearable. When I was pissed off by them I told them that if they don't want to play nicely with I will tell Zhou Lao Shi and on Monday they will not play toys. Their reply was 'Huh~ why'. I said all of you must share toys. Then in the end nothing happened. HAHA! During breakfast time, the boys from K2 said I'm pretty teacher! HAHA! It all started because of Darren's comment on my blouse. I was wearing this white shirt with loads of 'sexy girl' words. Then they said Javier and Zitane said I'm fat fat teacher, because I'm very thin and they don't want to say I'm thin. HAHA! This kind of logic also can. Nowadays children are very smart, they even know how to tell lies!
K1s are starting to listen to me already, but not Xavier who is very naughty. Still, I love everyone of them and I'm thinking of what to buy for them during Christmas. Although I scold them they still like me too. A few of them wanted me to sit with them but I can't split myself up so I just sit wherever I can find a place. When I'm in N class, they kept asking me how come I'm not in their class. HAHA!
After nap time, I went with the lao shi to wake the K1s up. When I wake Caleb up, he started to throw tantrum then I know that I must be careful of him already. It's because when he throw tantrum, he will beat me but it's not pain. Reached classroom, Eason who is not feeling well sit there with Caleb. Both of them doesn't want to move. Eason just stays there no matter how I pull him up. Caleb cry whenever I asked him to go and keep his things. I have no choice I let them be and tell lao shi.
Then I take pity on Caleb who kept on crying and crying. It's very saddening to see children crying or having the sad face. As usual I tried to comfort him no matter how he try to reject me. After awhile he is ok with me already then he started to want me to stay with him. When I want to walk away, he stretched out his hand to ask me back. I don't like to leave children disappointed and he is such an adorable boy. When I walked away when he isn't noticing, he started to cry very badly and want me to come back. He kept saying I want you, at first he was saying I want mummy. HAHA! So cute! I tried my best and I prayed to God for help. God helped me! Actually he doesn't want to do his work but when I said if he doesn't want to finish then I'm going home. Same thing happened, he cried and show me that 'no' sign by waving his hand. After a while I succeeded, he finished his work! What a miracle from God, usually he don't finish. Hallelujah! He is so lovable! After he finished, he hugged from behind and then I hugged him back properly. So so so so so so so CUTE! When he is happy, he will smile at me and show me that kissing face. HAHA! After that I stay until his mummy came, that means I secretly volunteer one hour. HEHE~
No comments:
Post a Comment